Dr Bronwyn Milkins
Bronwyn (she/her) is a registered Psychologist who is passionate about helping you lead the life you want to lead. Bron helps by making sense of complex thoughts and experiences, building on your strengths, and providing you with the practical tools needed to navigate difficult situations.
Bron is a bubbly person by nature who values delivering genuinely helpful therapy. She is down-to-earth, speaks plainly, and understands that you may need time to build trust together.
Bron has helped people with depression, anxiety, sleep, trauma, sexual functioning, eating disorders, stress related to gender identity and neurodivergence, burnout, and life transitions. She is sex positive, sex worker friendly, and understands the needs of the kink/fetish and poly community.
Bron has completed advanced training in Schema Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E) and uses these approaches in culturally responsive, neurodiversity-affirming ways.
Bron is proudly neurodivergent and queer. Outside of work, she enjoys knitting toys and socks, and is obsessed with music.
- PhD (Psychology) looking at insomnia, attention, and anxiety
- Master of Psychology (Professional)
- Graduate Certificate in Sexology
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) with Honours
- Director and member of the Australian Association for Psychologists Inc (AAPi)
- Member of the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS)